For your safety, and the safety of our staff, we have worked diligently to establish physical distancing measures in the clinic, increased cleaning procedures, and a reduction in scheduling. All of our measures follow the recommendations put forth by Worksafe BC and the BCCDC, as well as our regulatory boards.
New & Current Patients:
For in-person care, you will be required to sign a Covid Waiver ONLINE prior to each appointment. If you exhibit any symptoms or have a fever, we ask that you cancel your appointment. If you have traveled outside of BC OR FLOWN ANYWHERE please wait 14 days before making an appointment. Please use the BC Self Assessment tool (https://bc.thrive.health/covid19/en) before your appointment.
Please arrive at your appointment time, as there will not be a waiting room available. If you arrive early, please wait in your car until your appointment time. Please only bring essential items in the clinic with you. Unless you are a minor, please do not bring other people with you to your appointment.
Once you enter the clinic, please use the hand sanitizer provided, or the sink in the hallway bathroom. Your temperature will be taken when you arrive.
Please wear a mask. If you do not have one, we will have one available for purchase.
Cleaning & Safety Procedures:
THE PHYSIO AREA
- The treatment room and the bathroom will be cleaned and disinfected between each patient.
- There is a half-hour between each client.
- The staff will be wearing masks.
THE PILATES STUDIO
- The studio and equipment are wiped down between each client
- Sticky socks will be provided if you don’t have your own.
- There are 30 minutes between each client.
- Vinyl, easy to clean straps replace the fabric straps